Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back...Been Very Busy!

Hey viewers. I apologize that I haven't been updating for the past few months. School has started back up and so has the golf team which is in the fall. I have been very preoccupied with that. I haven't had the chance to update about the FedEx Cup, Ryder Cup, or anything. Golf season is now starting to come to a close. It is still relitively warm where I am (Massachusetts) so I bet that I will still be golfing until November. Last year in November, my friend and I went "Arctic Golfing" (what we called it) when it was about 10 degrees out. For whatever reason courses were still open. I remember I shot a 45 and he a 47 which wasn't bad considering that we froze our asses off. We plan to keep that tradition. When was the latest in the season that you have golfed?

No comments:

Post a Comment